Full Professional Property Management Services
Our full property management service for landlords is a complete and hassle-free way for you to let your property. This professional property management service includes everything offered through our let only and rent collection packages, as well as a host of other benefits for landlords renting property in Cirencester:
Before and During The Tenancy
- We’ll do a complete inventory of the property and any contents.
- We’ll carry out routine inspections on your property and email you a condition report.
- We’ll arrange any emergency repairs, keeping you fully informed.
- We have a process for tenants to report any damage or maintenance issues to us (accidental or otherwise) and, again, we’ll keep you informed.
- We’ll make sure gas and electrical safety certificates are renewed in line with current legislation.
At The End Of The Tenancy
- We’ll check out the tenants upon termination of the Tenancy Agreement, inspect the property and agree upon the inventory of contents.
- We’ll let you know of any damage that may need a deduction from, or addition to, the deposit.
- We’ll help with any negotiation and settlement of any claims against the tenants.
- We’ll secure safe return of all keys.
- We’ll take meter readings and advise utility companies, and let the local authority know of the change in occupiers.
At all times throughout the tenancy, we’ll keep you fully informed of any repairs and maintenance needed, which will only be carried out upon your agreement, and by a member of our fully qualified maintenance team. We provide a flexible 24-hour call-out service, so you can have complete peace of mind that your property is in safe hands.