Services and Advice For Tenants
Landlords entrust us to arrange and manage the letting of their properties. So, we make sure any problems – no matter how big or small – are taken care of quickly and with minimal fuss. When you rent one of our quality properties in Cirencester, whether as student accommodation or a private family rental, you can rest assured the property meets all the regulatory requirements and will be maintained to the highest standard.
Finding property to rent
We’ll help you find the right property to meet your needs and your budget. We have a selection of properties to suit every kind of rental, from town houses for shared student accommodation to large new-build family homes. You simply tell us what you’re looking for and how much you want to spend, and we’ll find a property to suit you.
We’ll arrange viewings of prospective properties at a time that’s convenient for you, and once you’ve found the rental property you want, we’ll take care of everything else.
Before and during your tenancy
- We’ll carry out all reference checks, draw up the Tenancy Agreement and arrange your standing order for rental payment.
- We’ll register and hold your deposit via the Deposit Protection Service, so you know it’s safe at all times.
- We’ll make sure all the necessary checks are done and the relevant safety certificates are in place for the property.
- At the start of your tenancy we’ll produce a full written and photographic property inventory, to limit any disputes when you move out.
- We’ll take meter readings and contact the relevant utility companies.
- We’ll make the moving-in process as quick and hassle free for you as we can.
- Throughout your tenancy, we’ll always be on hand if you have any concerns or queries, and work with your landlord to resolve any problems that arise promptly and with as little disruption to you as possible.
- When your tenancy is coming to an end, we’ll send you a useful guide covering all aspects of leaving the property.
For more information about finding a property to rent and our services and advice for tenants, please call us on 01285 898505 or email email@example.com
Student accommodation in Cirencester
If you’re a student looking to rent a property in Cirencester, we offer excellent student accommodation, with properties situated conveniently for the Royal Agricultural University and Cirencester town centre.
We specialise in large, shared rental properties, designed specifically for student accommodation. We can even help you find other students looking for a shared rental property, via our website’s message board.